Sunday, August 18, 2013

Make a Heart ! (Footage)



I met four beautiful girls from the Vietnamese school that ASAP Ministries helps to support. Na, Linh Houne and Hein all work as teachers during the day, split between two schools. They teach for a few hours at one location and then rush over to teach at another location. Then in the evening when they have finished with all their teaching and marking, they spend their spare time studying. These girls work hard. And each of the them possess remarkable stories as to how they came to work for and attend school with Mr/Pastor/Teacher Kahn. One of the girls was beaten so badly, her father would hang her upside down and abuse her. Another girl was sold away from her family, another homeless and still another abused, abandoned by family members and at risk of being trafficked. Stories like these are not uncommon.

The Vietnamese are among the worst treated people groups in Cambodia. They have no citizenship in Vietnam and therefore cannot return to their home country and they aren't warmly welcomed here in Cambodia. Politically right now in Cambodia, things are not good. There is a lot of unrest. Some nationals believe that there may be a great uprising in the next couple of weeks. If you are reading this blog please take a minute to pray for peace in Cambodia. The girls are getting ready to take their tests so that they can go to college for nursing. You can also intercede on their behalf for their success.

These girls are also super creative, they taught me how to make hearts out of fresh money bills. See footage below (and.... if you grab a bill from somewhere you can make a heart too....and send it in to support the project !)


1 comment:

  1. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE, my name is LAURIE HUGHES. I will never stop acknowledging DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now, I never thought I would recover from the HIV virus. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have had a deadly disease (HIV) for the last 2 years, I have spent a lot of money from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant inspection has been my hobby only on this fateful day. I saw a testimony of how DR AKHIGBE helped someone quickly cure their HIV disease. I copied her email address to drrealakhigbe@gmail.com to give her a test for her, she asked me to do certain things I did, she told me she was going to offer me herbs that she did. herbal medicine and I did it, look, I was free of a deadly disease. So far I no longer had any HIV, he only asked me to post a testimony all over the world, I am doing it faithfully now, all the testimonies of DR AKHIGBE are true, please RUSSIAN and sister, mother and father he is great, I owe him in return. if you have a similar problem, just send an email to drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can write your application to +234 901 075 4824. He can also treat diseases such as HIV and AIDS, HERPES, DIABETICS, CANCER, HEPATITIS B, CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSIA, DISEASE DIAGNOSIS, INSOMNIA, , PASKAHASE, KAWASAKI, HASE, HAWASAKI, HASE, HABASIOIN, HAWASAKI, HAUSKASAINAS VIGOUR.ETC. Please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whats APP him .. + 2349010754824. He is a really good and honest man.
    website ... https: drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete