Sunday, August 18, 2013

The HIV Community & Poverty Like I've Never Seen I Before.



This is a picture of a community of believers in Cambodia that we had the privilege of worshipping with this past sabbath. This community is supported by ASAP Ministries.  They have recently suffered the loss of their leader who recently passed away. Most of the members that belong to this church, except for a few of the children, all have HIV. If you have been diagnosed with HIV in Cambodia you are usually outcast from society. So ASAP Ministries helps fund a personal place for them to congregate and for them to worship each sabbath. They have lost many members but God has kept a remnant alive. While I was praying for them God gave me a strong picture in my mind of a foundation beneath the ground. Nothing had been built above ground level - yet all of the bricks where beneath the surface of the ground forming a large box in the earth. I was impressed that God was saying that these people would make the foundation of a church that he would rebuild, let us as a church content for this promise. I had the opportunity to share a brief message from the Bible with them and Julia O'Carey, associate director at ASAP Ministries, also shared with them her powerful testimony. Please continue to keep them in your prayers.


This woman sleeps outside one of the feed and read schools that ASAP works with and helps to support. Her story is very sad. Her son in law threw her out on the street when her daughter ran away and got remarried. She was raped several times her first night on the streets and became an outcast. She is currently homeless. It was hard to meet her like this. This is the kind of stuff that just makes me want Jesus to come back soon. Sin has done enough damage. Please pray for her.
Sri Noi

2 comments:

  1. Praying. May God give her hope and send some help!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really appreciate DR AKHIGBE, my name is LAURIE HUGHES. I will never stop acknowledging DR AKHIGBE. Happiness is all I see now, I never thought I would recover from the HIV virus. DR AKHIGBE did it for me. I have had a deadly disease (HIV) for the last 2 years, I have spent a lot of money from one place to another, from church to church, hospitals have been my home every day. Constant inspection has been my hobby only on this fateful day. I saw a testimony of how DR AKHIGBE helped someone quickly cure their HIV disease. I copied her email address to drrealakhigbe@gmail.com to give her a test for her, she asked me to do certain things I did, she told me she was going to offer me herbs that she did. herbal medicine and I did it, look, I was free of a deadly disease. So far I no longer had any HIV, he only asked me to post a testimony all over the world, I am doing it faithfully now, all the testimonies of DR AKHIGBE are true, please RUSSIAN and sister, mother and father he is great, I owe him in return. if you have a similar problem, just send an email to drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or you can write your application to +234 901 075 4824. He can also treat diseases such as HIV and AIDS, HERPES, DIABETICS, CANCER, HEPATITIS B, CHRONIC DISEASES, ASTHMA, HEART DISEASES, EXTERNAL INFECTION, EPILEPSIA, DISEASE DIAGNOSIS, INSOMNIA, , PASKAHASE, KAWASAKI, HASE, HAWASAKI, HASE, HABASIOIN, HAWASAKI, HAUSKASAINAS VIGOUR.ETC. Please email drrealakhigbe@gmail.com or whats APP him .. + 2349010754824. He is a really good and honest man.
    website ... https: drrealakhigbe.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete